Friday, November 8, 2013

Special Weekend at pixels2Pages!

This is a digital crop weekend at pixels2Pages!  Lots of special challenges and new techniques to learn so be sure to check out their website.  http://www.pixels2pages.net/2013/11/08/crop-holiday-expo-2013-boutique-gifts/  Yes, it is time to be thinking about the upcoming holiday season.  Make sure your camera is ready to go and you have a clean camera card as well.  If you make your own cards, now it the time to get started.  I have seen so many that I really like but I must make myself narrow it down this weekend for sure.

But tonight I think I will relax and spend time with pixels2pages, a favorite place of mine for inspiration and learning new tricks with digital.  Why no join me?  Let me know what you find that you like.  You can also check out my pinterest site under pixels2Pages to see some ideas.

This is one of the pages I did for a recent challenge.  It is time to get creative again!


Enjoy the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment