Thursday, April 3, 2014

New Beginnings!



Three cheers for new beginnings!  It has been a long year since Creative Memories filed bankruptcy for the second time.  Since then I have struggled with what to do.  I want to scrapbook, bot traditionally and digitally but that was not the way CM and then later Ahni & Zoe by Creative Memories seemed to be going.  After searching many different companies and even thinking about being my own "company", I have found what I feel is the perfect.  I am in hopes that my customers will agree with me because their needs were always in my mind.  April 1st, I signed up to be a consultant with Close To My Heart!  I have a great upline who lives close by and have met many other CTMH consultants across the US.  I love the products and I am looking forward to learning how they incorporate the Cricut with their designs.

My new consultant kit will be here this weekend and I can't wait to play!  Over the next few weeks I will be posting things about the products and hopefully some of my creations.  I also will be having a few workshops for Operation Write Home.  We will make cards for soldiers to sent to folks back home.  That is a project that I am very excited about!

Of course I am still having my regular workshops at the First Baptist Church and I plan to add a "Scrappin' Club" at my house.  So stay tuned and get ready to join in the fun!

Until I figure out how to connect all of the links my website is: www.mscrappin.ctmh.com   Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment