Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Happy September!

It has been a while since I have posted anything.  I have been busy with family that has been visiting from out of state.  We have had some good times and lots of family dinners for about 16+, all at my house!  But now school has started, schedules are getting set and Fall is coming.  There are some AWESOME September specials with Close To My Heart.
  1. September is National Stamping Month
  2. September Stamp of the Month

 September Stamp of the Month - Family is Forever
I have now started playing with the new Stamp of the Month.  I just love the CTMH Stamp of the Month program. I get so excited to see the new set each month, and this month is no exception. I see scrapbook pages, cards, and so much more. You can get it for just $5 ($17.95 value) with any $50 order (before S&H).  The more I play with it the more I am loving it!

CARD IDEAS

My creation...



Scrapbook Ideas



 September is National Stamping Month: Along with it we are celebrating our owner, Jeanette Lynton's 30th anniversary in the stamping industry with a special stamp set you can earn for FREE called #30yearsofhappy.  This cute set is yours for FREE when you spend $30 on any current retail-priced stamps during the month of September. This set is valued at $13.95.  Once you've spent your $30 in stamps, that gives you almost 50% more back in value for FREE! So if you order the STOM you can automatically get this stamp set FREE!  What a great deal.  



Some more of my ideas...





When ordering from my website, you will be prompted to add it to your order when you check out.

 Think about it, if you take advantage of BOTH September specials, you'll spend a minimum of $55 and get over $86.90 in products! Now that's a bargain!

My next workshop is September 26th, 6PM-11PM at the First Baptist Church!  

I will also have a card making workshop at my house on September 11th, 10AM to noon.  I want to have a "Stamping Techniques" class in the near future so let me know if that is of interest to you.

Marilyn









No comments:

Post a Comment