Saturday, March 3, 2018

AAA Cards Die Cuts Only


             AAA Cards Die Cuts ONLY Challenge!



                         
                                   

Welcome to a new challenge for me and the start to the weekend!  It has been so windy yesterday and still is today.  However we missed the snow which the rest of the east coast has had so I am thankful and will just deal with the wind.

Here is the card I made this morning.  I have never used die cuts only but I must say is was a fun challenge!  I used Tulisa Corner Collage die from Poppystamps that I bought last year at a craft show .  I must say it has become a favorite of mine.   I also die cut the HELLO using a die from Catherine Pooler Designs.   I die cut both on a piece of white cardstock and layered that paper onto a patterened piece I had in my stash.  Cardstock used is White Daisy from CTMH.


Here is a closer look at the HELLO.  I cut three additional one in white and one in black.  They are glued together and popped up inside the cut out of the white layer.  I glued the cutout centers from the h, e, l, l and o directly onto the patterened cardstock. I used Wink of Stella on the Black layer for some sparkle!


Thank you for taking time to stop by and Enjoy Life"s Moments this weekend!








8 comments:

  1. Welcome to AAA Cards challenges Marilyn. Loving your stacked up word die and the purple corner die is right up my street! Thanks for playing and I hope we’ll see you at AAA Cards again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, lovely colors and design. Great CAS card. Perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at AAA Cards. Glad to have you playing along and hope that you'll come back and play along often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! That patterned paper is so pretty and I love how the sentiment is popped up. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl. It was fun and I plan play again with AAA Cards. Lots of great ideas there!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card, love the shadow detail on your "Hello".
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful clean design! I love the colors and the papers peeking through the die cut openings!

    ReplyDelete