Wednesday, June 13, 2018

June and All About Layering 1

Time is just flying by.  I have been busy closing on the sale of my Mother's house and helping a very special person in my life move from one house to another.  After 19 years of being a widow I have started dating that very special man that I have known for over a year. That being said, my crafting time has been nill!!!  However I have started the first project for my Altenew Educators Certification Program.  It was fun and I am happy with the outcome for lesson one in All About Layering.

I will explain in more detail when I have a chance.  The first photo was my practice piece which then added to a black card base.  I added the butterfly to cover a spot that I was not happy with.  The sentiment is heat embossed in black.



Thanks for taking the time to visit.  I hope to start having more time to craft in the near future!!

Take time to Enjoy Life's Moments

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Marilyn, on your very first AECP class submission! I love the color mix of your color layering! I love the motion and added butterflies in this design! I am so glad that you enter your beautiful work in Altenew AECP assignment Gallery. Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete