Monday, February 25, 2019

Color My Heart Color Dare #331

Not too often that I use shades of brown to create a card but I really like the way this turned out.  I teach a card making class once a month at the library here in town and my focus this month is using Perfect Pearls.  I wanted to have them use the Perfect Pearls on a stamped image and on a second card lightly rub Versa Mark on an embossed image.  Enter Cut and Emboss in One Pass, Rose Flourish folder from Spellbinders and a card was created
                                        Rose Flourish Cut and Emboss Folder




The border was made with a retired set of border dies from Close To My Heart.  Class is tonight and I hope they enjoy working with Perfect Pearls.  Thank you Color My Heart #331!
Color Challenge #331

Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy Life's Moments.

7 comments:

  1. Very elegant! I love the way your card turned out! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn, how CAS and very pretty and rich looking. Thanks for sharing with us at ColorMyHeart Color Dare. I'm sure it was an oversight, but could you please include our link and color board in your post...much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for catching that Suzanne! Not sure how I missed that but it is taken care of.

      Delete
  3. Lovely card, Marilyn! I love the "pearlized" shine to your design. Great technique. Please be sure to add a link back to the Color Dare Challenge along with the challenge image. Thank you for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #331.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie and I took care of the link. Sorry I didn't catch it,

      Delete
  4. I love how you enhanced this embossed image. Beautiful job. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Color My Heart Color Dare. ♥☕ Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. It was fun to get out of my color comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete