Monday, November 11, 2019

Let It Snow!

Well I really don't want the snow just yet but I am making a stack of these for a card making workshop this week.  It is way too early for snow and cold weather.  I am sure a lot of you agree.  Mother Nature will do what she wants so dig out those winter coats...LOL.

I have been missing in action lately, waiting for my new craft room to be finished.  It has been a slow process as it is over a three bay "carriage house"!


  

  I will have the second floor!!!!

I am getting closer to being able to pick out what I want in it.  Pinterest is helping thank heavens 😀!  I hope that by December I will be able to set it up!

In the meantime I have been able to make a few cards.

  

  






I hope that soon I can post on a more regular basis.  Until later, try to stay warm!

Marilyn



                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment