Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Music, Music, Music

March winds have come in April!  It is too windy to go outside so a good day to craft!  That is my excuse and I am sticking to it.


Before I unpack my new products for the release of Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions May-August I need to make room for them.  Some might say I have too much "stuff" but I really don't think that is ever possible!!! 

I chose a music theme since I have been a music teacher most of my life.  I am entering this card in the Color Dare #285 challenge as well as the Paper Players PP387 Challenge.  I chose Bashful as my main color highlighting with Raspberry for the sentiment and Pebble as the musical score in the background.  The stamp set is Turn Up the Volume from Technique Tuesday and Musical Score from Catherine Pooler Designs.


                              
                                   
                                                     
                                               

Thanks for stopping by on this very windy day in Central PA!  Take time to Enjoy Life's Moments.

11 comments:

  1. Great way of bringing these two pinks together and using the bashful as your background music sheet...fun and pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare this week, another pink challenge coming up, hope you come back and join us again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue.. I will have to use them together again!

      Delete
  2. That pale pink works well as a neutral in this colour scheme. I like the music notes you've got on the banners and stamped in the background - I'm a great fan of music themed cards. You've got a great collection of music bits! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, isn't this the truth! I think I am a great singer when I sing with the radio...in the shower, not so good! A cute card for sure! Thanks for sharing this with the Players this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Marilyn! I love the fun sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! I love musical themed cards and the sentiment is wonderful. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! I love the notes on the banners and the music measures in the background. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete