Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Happy 2019!



Greetings to 2019!  All the Christmas preparations are over and time with family and friends are now precious memories.  Now to get in the spirit of a new year and moving forward with projects.

I have made a list of some card making challenges I want to take part in this year as well as complete the first Level of Altenew Educator program.

                                

First challenge is from The Paper Players #423 with the theme "Crazy About Critters".  I have been crazy about House Mouse stamps for some time so I got busy today and this is the result.




The flower has Wink of Stella on it which is very hard for my camera to capture.

Card recipe:
Stamp: Stampendous House Mouse, Friend Wishes
Prismacolor Pencils
Close To My Heart paper

I hope they make you feel good and smile too!  
Until next post, Enjoy Life's Moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment