Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Color Dare 375

                          Image result for Color dare 375

I enjoy making a monochromatic card every now and then but I haven't for a while so this is a good way to get back into challenges!  Winter makes me think of blues and I have been wanting to use this cute penguin (retired) on a card.  I used  Sapphire cardstock, embossed with the Snowflake embossing folder.  I sanded it to reveal the white core and make the pattern stand out.  The Stitched Bracket Thin Cuts made the center portion of the card with Glacier (retired) and White Daisy.  Image inked with Sapphire ink.  Ribbon is Sapphire and White, retired.





View from my back porch!  Sure does look pretty but it can go now.
Thanks for stopping by  and Enjoy Life's Moments!

9 comments:

  1. A penguin snow angel! New to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow angel is so adorable and love your embossed and sanded background to show the beauty of the embossing...lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that new stamp with the penguin making a snow angel! Perfect winter card. I also like the embossed background - it's an oldie but goodie technique. Thank you for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare #375.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute winter card! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you distressed the background. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Color My Heart Dare Blog. I hope you join us again this week for our newest challenge.
    I can't wait to see what you create! 💙☕ Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete