Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Sunny Days

I wish Mother Nature would make up her mind!  Snow one day and a few days later in the 60's!  I like the sunny and warmer days much better so to keep those sunny thoughts in mind I got out the SOTM which has some warm wishes.  It is also "Pretty In Pink" month at CTMH.  You still have a week left to check out the PINK products on sale.  I am linking this up to Heart 2 Heart  Sunny Days Challenge!







I hope you have a day full of sunshine and many sunny thoughts!  Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy Life's Moments!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards, I love it! I love the die cutting on the first card. Great colours. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and loving that corner die cut...I have some and forget to use them and they always add a nice touch to a card. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart. Please join us for the March themes and earn a Perfect Attendance Badge if you enter each theme…enjoy your artwork.

    ReplyDelete