Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Viva La Verve February Sketch

February is almost over and the weather has been spring like this week!  This sketch caught my eye and I got to work creating a card using Be Blessed stamp set from Verve. 



For this card I used I used retired paper, Ariana, from Close to My Heart and embossed the background with a heart embossing folder from CTMH.  The die is Tag Buddies from Cas-ual Fridays. The sentiment is from Verv's Be Blessed stamp set.
I have had this set for a while and use it often.

This is a slight variation on that sketch and the stamp set is New Mercies from Verve.  I made these to hand out at a card swap class I am going to.






I finished the card with some embellishments from CTMH.  
Thanks for stopping by and take time to Enjoy Life's Moments!

2 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! Love the sweet little hearts. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete